10/4 Bristol Place, Glenelg South SA
Enjoying a second storey position and at the end of a cul de sac is this contemporary unit. Set in a secure group with an attractive rendered facade it is perfectly positioned the café click and boutique lifestyle offered by Glenelg, with a laneway to the stunning South Esplanade giving you direct access to the white sands of Glenelg beach.
Accommodation comprises of open plan living and kitchen, the kitchen features timber laminate flooring, stainless steel appliances with gas cook top , electric under bench oven and dishwasher.
Two bedrooms both include robes and the updated bathroom with laundry facilities.
Added features of the property include:
• Gated entry to the balcony ensuring privacy from the neighbours
• Split system air conditioning
• One secure off street carpark
• Gated entry to the group
• Only 700m (approx.) to the Glenelg Jetty
• An easy walk to the cafes, restaurants, and boutique shopping offered by Jetty Road and the Holdfast Shores Marina
• Walk to the city to bay tram and be in the city in only 20 minutes (approx.)
• Walk or ride along the Glenelg Esplanade on the pedestrian track
Disclaimer: Whilst the best endeavours have been made to obtain accurate information, from what we believe to be reliable sources, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and accept no liability for any errors or omissions. This includes, but is not limited to property land size, floorplans, building age, property condition and rates. We recommend interested parties make their own enquiries and seek independent legal advice.
Should this property be scheduled for auction the vendors statement may be inspected at McCammon Real Estate 2/95 Partridge Street, Glenelg South for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.