91 Moseley Street, Glenelg South SA
$1000.00 per week
Prestigious Beachside Living – Sought After Address
This magnificent 2 storey beach side family home offers a fabulous opportunity for a family to enjoy this prized beachside location.
Features to love:
• Four Bedrooms
• Three bathrooms -en-suite to main bedroom
• Open plan kitchen/dining with dishwasher & walk-in pantry
• Separate formal dining
• Rumpus room
• Undercover entertaining area
• Enclosed backyard with spa
• Double lock-up garage with remote roller door
• Walk to the eclectic Broadway shops, cafes and pubs
• Ideally located close to elite schooling options including Sacred Heart College, St Marys Primary school, St Peters Woodlands, Glenelg Primary and within the Brighton High School Zone.
• Easy access to the City to Bay tramline and public transport routes
Glenelg South is undoubtedly one of South Australia’s most desirable beachside addresses offering pristine sandy beaches and a relaxed coastal community. In addition, the Broadway offers a fabulously eclectic blend of cafes, bars, shopping and amenities and the ultimate in liveability, with fabulous proximity to the vibrant cafes, eateries, shopping and entertainment of Jetty Road Glenelg, the bay tram, plus quality public and private schooling only moments from your doorstep.
A must to inspect !
Disclaimer: Whilst the best endeavours have been made to obtain accurate information, from what we believe to be reliable sources, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and accept no liability for any errors or omissions. This includes, but is not limited to property land size, floor plans, building age, property condition and rates. We recommend interested parties make their own enquiries and seek independent legal advice.